The Halls Magnum with double doors is a great greenhouse for the keen gardener or allotment keeper with room for a larger greenhouse.
The greenhouse will give you more than enough growing space to bring on seedlings as well as grow salad, herbs and vegetables all year round. The great thing about an 8ft wide greenhouse is the working space inside that means a couple of you can be toiling away potting up or plants without bumping into each other. The extra width also gives you more planting options such as using large raised beds or tubs for vine plants.
The Magnum is strengthened at the eaves and ridge by using cast iron joints as well as the actual ridge bar itself being constructed from thick box section. These strengthening features will keep the greenhouse rigid and square in strong winds.
14×8 Greenhouse Dimensions:
- External Height To Ridge: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Height To Eaves: 151cm (4ft 10ins)
- External Width: 257cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 446cm (14ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 182cm (5ft 11ins)
- Door Opening Width: 120cm (4ft)
- Base Height: 12.8cm (5ins)